To activate Bank of Baroda Net Banking, Bank of Baroda customers can visit the nearest branch and fill up the application form and submit it to the responsible person. Once a customer submits his application form, he receives a Bank of Baroda Net Banking kit within 2-3 days. Please note that the time may be variable due to availability of kits and connection of place to nearest metro city. The kit you receive contains Net Banking Credentials, hence open it properly.
Reset Bank of Baroda Net Banking Password
Both Retail and Corporate customers of Bank of Baroda have access to apply for Net Banking. The kit they provide contains a Username and two passwords. One password is Login Password and another Password is Transaction Password. Both passwords can be discriminated easily as Transaction password has TXN PSWD written above it.
To secure their customers account, every customer is advised by the bank worker and their official kit to change their login as well as transaction password immediately after they receive it. BOB also provides their customer facility for fast transactions, transfer funds, shopping, pay utility bills etc through net banking. If you want to check Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry then you can check in the next article. Customers can enjoy all these facilities online by the bank only without any problem, visiting branch for these short term transactions. Over all having a net banking facility on your bank account saves a lot of time is very helpful. Anyways, coming back to Bank of Baroda, it is worth noticing that Bank of Baroda Internet Banking provides one of the best Internet banking facilities with minimum errors, transaction fees and fast service.
The best thing about Bank of Baroda Internet Banking is that it is completely safe as it is secured with 128-bit SSL Certificate provided by Verisign. Bank of Baroda retail users have NO LIMIT on the transfer of funds within self-linked accounts. However, corporate customers can set their limits after they get approval from respective Zonal/regional authority of the bank.
Coming to Passwords, these are mandatory for safe and secure transactions. Transaction password is kept always different from login password so that if one opens your account, he cannot transact any amount. A Bank of Baroda Net Banking user can change passwords anytime, anywhere he wishes. The process is very simple and a guide for it is provided below.
How to Change Bank of Baroda Password for Net Banking Login
It is always advised to change your Internet Banking password after every month irrespective of how many times you use the service. Changing password is a simple process and can be done by simply following the steps mentioned below.
- First of all open Bank of Baroda Internet Banking official page at https://www.bobibanking.com/
- Now select the type of User you are, either Retail User or a Corporate User, from the right corner.
- As the login page appears, fill in the credentials, your USERID and LOGIN PASSWORD. If you are corporate user, fill in your CORPORATE ID AND LOGIN PASSWORD and press ENTER.
- With the next page opens your Internet Banking account.
- Now go to PROFILES option.
- Select PASSWORD option from the list of options.
- From the list of options, select CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD.
- Complete the steps as guided on the site to change the password.
- Your bank of Baroda Internet Banking Password changes successfully once the page states that your password has been changed successfully.
Hope you have successfully change your Bank of Baroda Net Banking Password by refer above steps. If you have any query regarding BOB Internet banking or anything else, feel free to ask in the below comment box.